2 pkgs graham crackers
2-3 tbsp melted butter
1/4 cup of sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
Strawberries for Swirling:
1-10 oz pkg frozen strawberries in syrup
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 cups of Paska Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set rack to the middle.
- Process the graham crackers in the food processor until crumbs, add cinnamon, and sugar. Add melted butter and pulse until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Pour crust fixin's into a 9x13 pyrex dish and press firmly into the bottom of the dish.
- Take the strawberries put into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan. Add cornstarch and cook until thickened. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, place your Paska Cheese and crack two eggs into the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour your cheese-egg mixture into your pyrex dish. Smooth.
- Drop globs of strawberry into the cheese-egg mixture. With a fork or a chopstick, swirl away!
- Bake for 30 minutes until the center is set.
- Set on a rack to cool. Then out in the refrigerate to chill for at least 2 hours.
Coming to a Coffee Hour near you!